Do you find yourself constantly reaching for a refill of coffee? Do you yearn for five more minutes in bed in the morning? Do you find yourself having a hard time shutting your brain off for a good night’s rest? In this special episode, Patti Perez and Dr. Rochelle Johnson (Dr. J) discuss why sleep is the most crucial part of wellness. So join us, as we daydream of catching some good ZZZs.
- Why bedtimes are not just for kids, and the importance of finding your Circadian rhythm.
- The myth of “busy,” and why getting less sleep is not a badge of honor!
- Why listening to your body when it comes to sleep is so important.
More from Dr. J!
- Sign up for our free webinar Imposter Syndrome is B.S.!
- Want to set up a coaching session with Dr. J? Schedule a time to meet with Rochelle HERE.
- Interested in assessing your team’s motives and strengths to improve your working relationships? We’re Core Strength certified facilitators who use the Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI) assessment to provide one-of-a-kind team performance booster workshops.
For more words of wisdom on getting a good night’s sleep, check out this resource.
To learn more about Patti Perez, Dr. Rochelle Johnson, and PersuasionPoint, check out our other offerings HERE. You can also follow us on Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Meet Your Host: Patti Perez
Patti Perez is founder and CEO of PersuasionPoint, a modern-day consulting firm dedicated to teaching leaders and teams how to create and sustain healthy, equitable and inclusive workplace cultures. Patti is the best-selling, award-winning author of The Drama-Free Workplace (Wiley 2019), and draws from the book’s themes to provide practical, authentic, and action-oriented solutions to help companies achieve true diversity and equity, and to create environments of belonging and inclusion.
Patti provides services specifically tailored to address law firms’ struggles with recruiting, retaining, promoting and fully valuing diverse attorneys – including consulting, leadership training, and boot camps for diverse attorneys who are emerging leaders.
Contact Patti here or email her directly at Patti@PersuasionPoint.com.